Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September's Tip..... Creating Butter Slime with Delight Air Dry Modeling Compound.... by Cindy Porter

Hi Creative Paperclay® fans, it's Cindy here, I am excited to share with you my tip for September... Did you know that you can use Delight Air Dry Modeling Compound to make Butter Slime...  What is Butter Slime I hear you ask... well it's the latest craze sweeping through the pre-teens  and young teens age bracket... I couldn't really see what all the fuss was about, but I will confess once I had made some it is quite satisfying to just squish and stretch, quite good for the stress levels I think... lol.
Supplies:
Delight Air Dry Modeling Compound
Clear Glue: I used slime glue (available here in Australia) but Elmers Clear Glue is also great
Bowl
Slime Activator: either 1 cup warm water with 1 teaspoon of Borax(Bi-Carb Soda) or Contact Lens Solution 


Now onto a little video on how to make the Slime.... enjoy



thank you for stopping by and joining me here today,  I hope you or your kids/grandkids, nieces or nephews will have fun trying out this Slime recipe...

Till next time 
Happy Creating 

xC