Sunday, October 2, 2016

Lynda's Tips -

I love using the Creative Paperclay and Delight products with my paper crafting, and recently - started making projects to go around the house!!!  I can't wait to get a few gifts done in the next few months and share with you!!!  Having so much to do - I have a few tips for you that is helping me:  
  • Sketch things out as things come to mind; if you don't - life will happen along the way!  If you have the perfect gift you want to make for someone, by taking the time to write out the details and sketch it out, will help you when you need to get things done later one!
  • Don't wait until the last minute to get things done (like I do) - look at your calendar a bit more often so "life" really doesn't just happen, and you are getting more done!  If things are a bit stressful one month, then try to get more done ahead of time!  
  • Think about the drying time for the items you do need to create, and each detail of the piece you want to do!  Start to do what you CAN do - even if you have to set aside some of the things!  This is where sketching and writing the details out along the way - comes in handy! 
I am working on a Halloween piece - I can't wait to get it done, though if I would have started earlier, I would have gotten more done!  THUS the tips for the month!
Thanks for stopping by,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team
    

No comments: