Sunday, September 4, 2016

Getting Ready For Halloween - Creative Paperclay Style


Last year at Halloween time, my husband and I created this scene together!!!  I really liked the time we spent together creating it!!!  This year - we are adding to it - using what was left over from the stuff Creative Paperclay and Gina's Designs sent me last year, and a bit of ummmm "extra's" shall we say!!!  I will be using a combination of the chip board pieces I got last year, and the Creative Paperclay and Delight products I just got - in order to create more things to go with last years scene!!!
  
**Tip's**
  • Look at things you would normally throw away, and use them as bases for other things!  Things like a fruit cup turned in to a cauldron - paper towel holder into a tree - chip board into a haunted house...you get the idea!!!
  • Make a plan ahead of time - don't wait until the last minute to get things done!  If you plan more of the details, you know what all you will need to do to get the project done without problems!
  • Get the whole family involved - don't do this whole thing yourself!  Simply have fun creating and spending time as a family no matter what you end up creating!  
No matter what project you start to work on - enjoy your time creating what you do, and spending time with your family!  I can't wait to see what we end up creating - out of everyday things we would normally throw away!!!  I also can't wait to spend the time creating more things for our scene - together!!!  
Until next time,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team


         

  

  

No comments: