Friday, October 23, 2015

Tip Time Today

Hello, Ann here today with a quick tip about working with Creative Paperclay® modelling material.  I find that sometimes the CP needs a little help in adhering and staying on a vertical wooden surface.  So through a few trials and errors I  now use the following method:


I dilute some tacky glue with water, brush it on the wood, let it set about 20 seconds, and then I apply the sheet of Creative Paperclay® I have rolled out.

I make sure to overlap the clay around the sharp edges and corners of certain pieces.



There you go, easy and fun!

I hope that you find this helpful.  To read about other projects I makd, please come on over to my blog at http://annmakes.blogspot.com.

Thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

SandeeNC said...

Good tip to know, thanks!