Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Adding Dimension - Tori's Tip for September

This month's tip is a simple way to add a dimensional element to your projects using Delight™ Air Dry Modeling Compound.



If you've been working on a project and have scraps or just a bit of clay left that might have started to dry out a bit, just roll it out and let it dry.  When you need a quick design element, glue a printed cut-out onto the clay, then cut that out.  Use marker or paint to color the sides of your piece, and add other elements as needed.  For my little plaque, in addition to the butterfly cut-out I added antennae using bristles from a hair brush.




Thanks for visiting the blog, and Happy Crafting!



I'd love for you to join me for more projects & art adventures on my personal blog
Find me on Facebook, or peruse & ponder pics with me on Pinterest

2 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Very cute idea, nicely done.

Rhissanna said...

What a lovely idea!