Friday, July 24, 2015

Sticky Tip

Hello, I m Ann from The Design Team here at the Creative Paperclay® Blog  Design Team, I also have a blog at : http://annmakes.blogspot.com.  Today I have this fun tip to share.


Did you know that Creative Paperclay® sticks very well to chipboard and card board?  Well, I have tried it several times and it has worked well for me.  I have turned flat chipboard into dimensional embellishment by adding and sculpting Creative Paperclay®.



I found that by adding generous amounts of clay that go over the edge of a flat piece and spritzing with a bit of water  ensures success.  Once the project piece is dry then it can be enhanced in anyway. My preferred method is to use acrylic paints.  Such projects tend to be very light weight also making it easy to adhere them to a lot of surfaces: paper, card, and canvas especially.



So go through your own collection of forgotten chipboard pieces, or die cut some cardboard and transform them into clay embellishments.  Have fun!



Thank you for stopping by today.  Don't forget to pop over to my blog and see what other things I have to share.  I am here.

Supplies:
Creative Paperclay®
Chipboard pieces (from my stash)
Acrylic paints by DecoArt®

No comments: