Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Creative Paperclay Tips

Hello everyone, 
I am so sorry for this post being late - I am really trying hard to get on a roll with my personal life...so my creative life is absolutely behind!!!  Hopefully the next few months will show you a different side to Lynda with both my creative side - and getting posts up on time!  That said, lets get started with today's tip!!!!  

I am more of a paper crafter - so the ideas you see from me are more in line with scrapbooking, making cards, and paper crafting in general!  Each of us on the design team - are experienced in different areas, which is nice as we can all learn something from each other - which trust me I do!  Thanks to our leader Terri, I am getting more out of my comfort zone and expanding into larger and different projects!   Each of the people on the design team are helping me in different areas, most just by looking at the great projects they have done using Creative Paperclay or the Delight products and then thinking about my own project to do!  
My best "tip" to date - is simply to get great ideas from this blog or Pinterest and play!!!  Let water be your best friend...and if you don't like how something is looking as you are creating it, you can simply start over until it looks the way you want it to look!  Don't bite off more than you can chew - but challenge yourself to do something a bit harder than the time before!     
I am going to start working on a series of beginner posts to help those of you who are just starting out!  Everything all compiled in to a series of posts for you to bookmark and keep handy!  I am still learning about this fun stuff - but, thanks to the tips I have gotten so far, I have been able to create harder "things" than just scrapbook embellishments!  
Until next time,
Lynda Jeffs
Creative Paperclay Design Team 
   
    




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I have only recently discovered this blog and as it is only this year I have started to play with Creative paperclay, tips would be helpful.
This weekend I made another batch of stars which will embellish festive projects. I enjoy stamping into the clay for added texture.
Wishes
Lynne