Thursday, March 20, 2014

Creative PaperClay® March Tip using pencils with LuLu Lancaster




Hello This is LuLu Lancaster with a quick little Tip to color your Creative PaperClay®
I have been using watercolor pencils and Derwernt Inktense Pencils for years to add color to my dolls. But recently discovered a little brush that makes this all the easier :) 

A water paintbrush is fantastic little tool to keep with you. I use the AquaStroke watercolor brush, they come in many different sizes :)
I am also using here Derwent Inktense pencils. They really are inktense and the colors are extremely vibrant :) These are all available on Amazon and at Jerry's Artarama.


You will simply draw on your subject, here I am using 2 face cabochons.


Next using the water brush you will "paint". start with the lighter colors and work into the darker ones. Your brush can be wiped off with a paper towel.


The great thing about using the pencils is you can keep adding more and still maintain a translucent look.
Have fun and Thank you for following along :)
LuLu








1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

I enjoy water color and watercolor pencils..thanks for the tip!!