Friday, July 5, 2013

Jess B's - Mirror Mirror in My Purse

Hello everyone - Jess here with another
creation
What I love about Creative Paperclay® is I am able
to create so many beautiful things for the gift of giving

I love to have a mirror handy in my purse
Check - check - check
No lady should be without

POCKET MIRROR 
I you can buy your mirrors at your local craft store
  
Started with Creative Paperclay® shaped into a ball then rolled out the desired thickness
 I placed the mirror in the center and pressed the red rubber stamp 
Once pressed I baked for 30 minutes although if you have 
time you have the option to let it air dry...

 
 With the small mirror I used 
 
 I colored and blended these beautiful colors and happy with the results
Gotta kind of a Moroccan theme going on here

SHABBY CHIC POCKET MIRROR
 I used Tim Holtz Distress Stains Pewter and Antique Gold and Paint Victorian Velvet
Tattered Angels Gold Spray
 Embellished this mirror with pearls
and completed the look with some shabby chic ribbon

Hope you like what I made and hopefully
inspired your to make your own.

Thanks for stopping by


2 comments:

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your mirrors, Jess. I personally love the shabby chic one. Wonderful creations!

Susan M. Brown {sbartist} said...

Another fabulous project!!! An amazing and wonderful handmade gift idea... I'll be making these for the nieces for Christmas... it will be a nice way for them to view all the earrings I've made them. LOVE the purple too :)