Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet our Design Team

Meet our New Design Team
Terri Sproul - Team Leader

Terri Sproul is the force behind a fun paint called “Terri Sproul Mixers” from Sakura Hobby Craft and of a DVD called "MasquePen Magic" to see more of her video check out her Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/terrisproul and a Tuesday Night Live stream. http://www.linqto.com/rooms/terrisproul
She is a diverse and experienced designer, design team leader  and instructor for multiple companies in the paper craft world including “ Robin Nest” “Creative Paperclay®”, “Sakura Hobby Craft” and Amazing Mold Putty ” to name a few.  Terri and her husband Marc have the pleasure of living in San Diego County On top Of Palomar Mountain. She has received a Bachelor of Scrapbooking Arts from Creating Keepsakes and Bachelor of Scrapbooking Education from EK Success. Terri’s passion is teaching fellow Scrapbooker’s and Stamper’s new techniques and to think ‘out of the box’ and ‘off the Page.’  Visit her website and blog to see all the exciting stuff she does at http://www.terrisproul.com – link to blog is also there.  

Rachel Whetzel
I specialize in creativity and mixed media art through thrifting, up-cycling, re-purposing and new design.. I am the owner of A Year in the Life of an Art Journal and Monday Mugshots! I am also MADLY in love with Creative Paperclay® . I am: Thrift junkie. Free Spirit. Believer. Artist. Photographer. Mom to boys. Rust Lover. Worm Farmer. Blogger. Creative Soul. Rule Bender. Spider Saver. Coffee Drinker. Cream Lover. Chook Farmer. Goat Milker. Sailor Mouth. Music Listener. Phone Talker. Garden Grower. Beek. Mess Maker. Risk Taker. Chewy Mom. Gritty Gramma. Good Intender.
You can find me on line
BLOG:
http://MineToThine.com
FACEBOOK:
http://Facebook.com/RachelWhetzel



Jessica Baker

Hi, I am Jessica Baker a/k/a Jess B. I am a mother of 3, a wife and die hard crafter living in the Midwest. My styles have evolved throughout the years from flat to mixed media to 3D Altered designs. I love getting my hands dirty; touching all kinds of paints and textures. Steampunk has bolted gears into my heart. I dream, daydream, and vision many designs that I will create. Most times I am working on three projects at one sitting. I wish I could say that I have an organized craft room but I would be lying. I love challenges and discovering new materials. This product is PHENOMENAL and so user friendly. So excited to be apart of the Creative Paperclay™ design team for a second term. Take this journey with me, let's think outside the box and become a fan of Creative Paperclay ™products too.

 
Diana Gonzalez
Diana Gonzalez is a self taught artist, writer, and maker of things. She has been writing since childhood, and loves to paint and make things. She is an avid knitter, and crocheter, and spins her own yarn which she sells on etsy. Her art and poems can be found both on her blog and on etsy.

Dawn
 Hey...Do you know what time it is?  It's time to get artsy fartsy...along with the other designers for Creative Paperclay Products. I'm ready to take crafting to another dimension...the third dimension!  After years of paper crafting, I am eager to break out of flat...and start to design and create using this three dimensional products.  I loved using clay in college and I'm so ready to roll up my sleeves and get some dirt under my fingernails.  Oh, how I love the process of making something!  Come follow me on my blog: "Sunnyside Up" and you just might be amused! 
 Barbara Rankin
 My name is Barbara Rankin, and I am so excited to be a part of the Creative Paperclay Design Team. I have been a crafter since early childhood... always making things. After pursuing many different artistic endeavors, such as sewing, needlework, and Pergamano (embossing on parchment), I found my way into rubber stamping and graduated into becoming a self-taught, mixed-media artist. I have taught classes at my local scrapbook store, as well as teaching the members of my local stamp club. I have also been a guest instructor at another out-of-state stamp club on several occasions. I love making cards, tags, ATCs (Artist Trading Cards), as well as making and altering books and mini albums. My style is usually vintage or shabby chic, with a sprinkling of steampunk whenever possible. I am also currently a design team member for The Robin's Nest and Sin City Scraps. I have been published in Altered Arts Magazine, as well as in a book "Make it in Minutes: Mini Books". I was also recently published in the Just Steampunk Volume II magazine. I have a wonderful, supportive husband of thirty years, and we share our home with our two cute little Yorkie fur babies, Chloe and Zoe.
Lynda Jeffs
My name is Lynda Jeffs, owner and designer at Memories in Tyme! I have been creating for over 22 years now, my first project was my daughter's birth announcements! 7 years later - I moved home to Utah where I found out about scrapbooking. I went to 2 classes with my sister, re-organized all of my stuff and have been scrapbooking now for 15 years. I love to do all types of projects from 12 x 12 layouts to cards to altered projects... I love to do it all!
I have three awesome "kids", my sons are 27 and 20, and my daughter is 22! I have a wonderful husband named Del - who truly was my knight in shining armor and came in my life when I really needed him the most. He was taken out of work 10 years ago, so I've lived in the current economy and learned a lot along the way! Del and I moved to Sacramento, California area in June, 2012 to put him through school...now that we are done with that part - the rebuild process begins!

 Linda Hess
In 1994 I purchased my first pieces of polymer clay jewelry. The artist told me about the material and how easy it was to work with. I immediately purchased some of the clay at my local craft store and went home to experiment. From that experimentation an addiction to polymer clay was born!

Tired of "cookie cutter" looking arts & crafts, I decided to create pieces that were unique and all handmade. Similar pieces each have their own personality and style. Designs range from jewelry to wearable art to home decor to scrapbooking & cards. I do LOVE a challenge!

Through the years I developed my style and began to teach children & adults. Passing along the love of this medium is one of the best jobs on this Earth!

In the past few years the title of designer has been added to my resume. Designs and tutorials can be found in magazines, books, and online. Working with many different companies and products has transformed my CRAFT into ART.
  Thanks for stopping by and we hope you continue to stop by and see our creations. 

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hello out there, I just discovered your blog and I am soooooooo interested in paper-clay, I have not tried it, but have purchased the ingredients, and now am doing a little more reserve before I dive into a project. Your blog looks like the perfect place to be inspired. Please visit and follow me back, your newest follower, Connie :)