Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jess B's - Mini Wedding Dress

Hello Everyone

someone posted this on facebook yesterday
which inspired me to make

Mini Wedding Dress
I am in the middle of completing
custom wedding invitations for a client this weekend
so it was only suiting to create this





 
This wedding dress has a vintage feel to it and my flowers are not the best

 
The seems could have been smoother but since
I have long acrylic nails my knuckles were the next best thing
sports length next trip to nail tech. lol
Bake Creative Paperclay® according to instruction on the
package

 Once dried I kept it in its natural color and added
Plaid Folk Art Hologram acrylic paint and pearls
 
you can catch a glimpse of shimmer
 
 Thanks for stopping by



4 comments:

Pammejo said...

Gorgeous Jesse. Love all the details, I have never played with paperclay but you have inspired me TFS

dawnmercedes said...

ooh lala...that is amazing!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Love the layers, and the lace work!

Barbara Rankin said...

Wow, Jess. This is amazing. Love how the lace picked up all the details. Lovely project. TFS