Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Edie's Quick Tip for July

Did you know you can add paint directly to your Creative Paperclay® and Delight® modeling material???  Simply mix in a bit of craft or acrylic paint and blend until no streaks remain. You can also add in mica powders or inks for cool effects!
For these starfish I added some Terri Sproul Mixers - Shimmer Rose to my Creative Paperclay® and worked the clay until the color was well blended. Next I fill an Amazing Mold Putty mold with my Creative Paperclay® and let it dry overnight. I now have some super cute SPARKLY Paperclay starfish to use in an upcoming mermaid painting!






3 comments:

Debbie Buckland said...

Wonderful tip!

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the tip, and the starfish are beautiful.

Karen said...

great tips and the star fish are awesome :)