Saturday, July 7, 2012

Creative Paperclay® and Paris!

Sakura Crystal Lacquer
Terri Sproul Mixers 
and 
Want2Scrap
This week I continued to work on my Want2Scrap Paris Chipboard Album. This week I have added a few pieces I made with Creative Paperclay® and painted with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixers!

I used my Articus Mold I used to make my Frozen Charlotte.

A small heart cookie cutter.

A mold I made from a dolls head.

I stamped Paris on a piece of Creative Paperclay®

I painted each piece with Sakura Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul Mixer, a little of Gold and Pink Sapphire Shimmer Pearl. The heart was painted with craft paint first, then clear crystal lacquer. The bottle cap has an image covered with crystal lacquer and trimmed with seed beads!


The finished page has a little bit of the Nestabling Silver Rhinstones that surround the picture of Gustave Eiffel himself and covered with a thin coating of Sakura Crystal Lacquer mixed with Terri Sproul Mixers - Gold. The image is from Magic Moonlight Studios Free Images.





No comments: