Wednesday, January 25, 2012

U Make Me Bloom


Have you ever had someone in your life that well....just makes it better?  I'm so lucky to say my sister Gini is one of those people in my life.  This layout is all about her. 


I adored using the mold to create these PaperClay faces.  Don't they just make the layout!!!




I was able to also create some smaller faces that I nestled down in the die cut flowers and leaves.  The faces were all colored with a mixture of watercolor pencils, distress inks, blender pens and a hair of smooch.  I love the way they came out and hope you do to.  The molds are so beautiful and have so much detail so the two paired together are perfect.  

Hugs,

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Your layout is gorgeous!!! I love it!

Cindy said...

Wow, how nice is that? Terrific job on your layout.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Debbie Buckland said...

beautiful!

Lyneen said...

Lovely... what a beautiful layout!

Angieclementine said...

Really nice!